“Drive better decisions, get better results and
grow twice as fast as the competition.”
New for 2019 from HEART of business – the Hob Alliance Board.
What is an Alliance Board?
An Alliance Board typically comprises of a small number of non-competing SME owner/directors who meet monthly. Board members gather fresh perspectives, gain objective advice on their most challenging issues, get executive training and benefit from an invaluable forum for ideas and advice. The Board will be led by a suitably qualified HEART of business consultant.
Does this really work?
Independent research and analysis have demonstrated that business leaders who participate in this genre of programme lead their companies to growth rates twice that of their competitors.
What are the benefits for me?
The benefits to you can be many-fold, and are likely to include:
- A supportive peer group who share similar challenges
- Access to specialist knowledge
- Independent and impartial views, a confidential source of counsel
- Introductions to contacts
- Best practice approaches and models of success
- Stimulated with fresh and innovative perspectives
What commitment will I need to make?
We ask for a forward commitment to six meetings and attendance at 75% of the scheduled meetings.
In addition to your time, your investment for regular attendance will be £349* plus VAT per month for six months.
What will I get for the investment?
- Better decision making, faster growth and a fresh approach
- An executive team to support and help you succeed
- Scheduled monthly meetings which will last up to three hours plus lunch
- Your choice of agenda items in conjunction with colleagues
Who else will attend this Board?
The attendees will agree their meeting agendas to suit their interests and requirements. Agendas will include strategy and finance; sales and marketing and leadership and people. By agreement with members, the chairperson may invite certain specialists to attend part of the meeting. The specialists may cover such topics as requested by members and could include employment legislation, taxation, budgeting, risk management, HSE, planning, etc.
How do I find out more?
For a no obligation discussion and more information contact:
E mail: [email protected] Mobile: 07798 653 139
or contact one of our consultants – go here for details
HEART of business
Established in Oxfordshire during 2013 our clients are ambitious and growth orientated businesses located in London, Oxfordshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire, Northamptonshire, Surrey and Kent.
Our members include business advisors, non-executive directors, FD’s and a range of expert delivery partners providing everything from financial planning to employee support, sales training to building web sites and running marketing campaigns.
For further information on HEART of business visit us www.heart-of-business.co.uk
* The usual charge is £499/mth plus VAT for six months, members purchasing 12 months pay £399/mth plus VAT. The offer of £349 plus VAT is a six month introductory offer available for a limited period only. Terms and conditions apply. This offer is subject to an invitation from HEART of business.