Jackie Jarvis Business Mentor and Director of Heart of business shares some of her best questions for helping you to reflect on the past and take the wisdom into your future.
I find as the year comes to a close and a New Year dawns it is a great time to take a little time for yourself to reflect and learn from the year that has just passed. If it seems like you have been running so fast you haven’t had the time to pause for breath, now is the time to do that. So why not, find yourself a quiet corner, perhaps beside a roaring fire or escape to your favourite coffee shop and give these questions the attention they deserve. You may be surprised at what comes up!
Time to Reflect on 2014
5 questions for your business
1. What did you do/achieve that you are most proud of?
2. What have been your most important lessons?
3. Who stands out as giving/doing something that really added value to your business?
4. What are you really grateful for this year?
5. What would you like to take from 2014 into 2015 and make even better?
5 questions for yourself
1. What has made you happy this year?
2. What has been hardest that you have overcome and learnt something important from?
3. Who stands out as giving/doing something that you really appreciated?
4. Who have you met this year that has helped you personally in some way?
5. What would you like more of in 2015?
I do hope you have a wonderful Christmas break and if we can help you in any way at Heart of business in 2015 please do make contact.
[email protected] or 01491 833222
Our pleasure will be seeing you gain more wisdom, success and happiness on your journey.
PS. I am most proud of helping my mentoring clients achieve their important breakthrough goals and getting my new book ‘Quick Wins in Sales and Marketing’ written and ready for publishing with Little and Brown April 2015.
PPS. Being able to hack out my old retired horse ‘Magic’ again this year after 5 years, was a gift and made me very happy!