Jackie Jarvis Business Mentor and Sales Expert based in Oxfordshire spreads the good news.
This is what you need to know
· The scheme is called the Oxford Innovation Support for Business (OISfB) A flyer can be found here
· You can claim back 50% up to £5,000 for either training, mentoring, coaching or market research purposes. (You can spend 10k and claim back 5k in total)
· You can apply for more than one voucher with the same or different providers (up to a 10k spend)
· It is available to Oxfordshire based businesses with 1 to 249 in the team
· To be a suitable applicant you must want to grow and ultimately provide jobs
· It is simple, quick and easy to apply for (I am just processing the first few now)
· The providers you use for this scheme must be registered (Our Heart of Business mentors and trainers are registered providers on the scheme)
· It is available until March 2015
· Oxford Chamber of Commerce are managing the scheme. Go to their webpage for more information and to make your application
· To Download and complete the application form and read the terms and conditions click here
· Once it is completed it must be returned to [email protected]
· If you have any questions or queries about this scheme call Gavin Spencer at the Thames Valley Chamber of Commerce +44 (0)1753 870505 | M +44 (0)7834 344 185
· To register as a training or research provider on the scheme you do not have to be based in Oxfordshire. Go to their webpage to find the application form or contact Gavin.
Do you need help achieving more sales success?
Contact us now for a conversation over coffee
Jackie Jarvis is a registered provider Oxford Innovation Support for Business (OISfB) scheme
Our Heart of Business Mentors and Training Members are also registered providers on the scheme.
For more information about Heart of business go to www.heart-of-business.co.uk