Sometimes business owners/MD's need someone outside of the business to:
- Clarify the direction and focus the business should take to maximise shareholder value,
- Take a high-level view of ideas and plans,
- Support personal or team development,
- Provide resources to enable challenges to be overcome.
Help yourself and your business success with this Business Review Programme
This programme is uniquely co-delivered by HEART of business members, combining the skills and experience of:
- An experienced Financed Director, and
- An expert Strategic Marketer.
Together they will ensure a high-quality, rigorous analysis with realistic and practical recommendations. When required they can call on the broader and deeper skills, experience and domain knowledge of HEART of business, with over 30 experts from a wide range of disciplines including:
HR - Finance - Business Development - Organisation Design - Supply Chain - Logistics and much more.
What recent clients have said about the Business Review Programme
“Connected the dots on what needs to be changes to realise our ambitions.” - Cannon Moorcroft, Accountants
“A breath of fresh air.” - Graphite Additive Manufacturing
“This work has given us a real sense of direction.” - Employment Law in Action
About the Business Review Programme
- The process commences with a scheduled in-depth structured telephone engagement to explain the steps in the programme, what will be done and when. Expect this to last about 30 minutes.
- There is then a requirement for pre-work by the client. This is a cost-effective method to help the consultants assess the management information available. The pre-work will help the consultants gain insights into the business, its structures and activities, without duplicating efforts.
- The next step is a scheduled half-day intensive workshop with the client and the consultants. This workshop will help clarify information already supplied, and probe into all the appropriate areas required to complete the business review.
- Following the workshop, a comprehensive report is prepared. The report will provide you with the knowledge you need to develop and grow your business. Financial analysis and projections, organisation development, an HR audit, market definition, segmentation and competitor analysis and SWOT can all be included.
- Next is a scheduled two hour review to discuss the report, its key findings and recommendations, answer any outstanding questions and agree next steps. Whilst this is the last stage if the Business Review Programme, most clients take the option to ask for further support to help make the plan happen.
The Business Review is probably the best investment you will make this year.
HEART of business can help your next steps in a number of ways:
- Providing business experts to provide complementary advice, assist with implementation, or provide outsourced services;
- Develop business plan documents to assist organisational planning and engagement, or to raise finance to support the development of this business; and much more.
All calls will be treated as strictly confidential.