Oxfordshire - Hob in Oxford
Join us as a Guest at the Heart of business – Oxfordshire’s monthly meeting, where members:
• Build trusted relationships with like-minded professionals
• Meet members who can help deliver client breakthrough
• Develop your skills, grow yourself, and your business
• Identify and develop opportunities to grow your business
• Engage in Collaborative Marketing helping to raise your profile.
When: last Friday of the month, from 11.45 to 15.00, lunch included
Where: 10-15 mins from Oxford city centre, at the Jurys Inn Oxford, Godstow Road, Oxford, OX2 8AL - Get directions here
Cost: we invite Guests to join us at a one-time only price of £50+VAT, paid in advance via Eventbrite (see below to book your place)
What: a typical agenda will include two educational learning workshops delivered for members by members and “getting to know you” icebreaker exercises. There are opportunities for networking over coffee and during lunch. Most months we have a pre-event learning workshop starting at 11:00.
28th April 2017 - Click here to book your place
26th May 2017 - Click here to book your place - This event will take place at The Lambert Arms in Aston Rowant
30th June 2017 - Click here to book your place
Our business workshop, training and support activities is developed to meet the ever-changing needs of our clients. For further details of costs and dates of the programme of events, or to discuss your requirements